I just have to post something so that the last one can move away from the first thing I see when I turn my computer on. It’s going to be a wicked busy weekend:
- There is a seminar at the gym for the competition I have all but dropped out of. I may go. I would still like to go to the final weigh in and see how I have done and maybe it will help inspire me to finish.
- I’m picking up a Bountiful Basket–has anyone ever done those? I like them.
- I get to take some pictures of one of my favorite families (Yes Rindy–looking forward to spending some time with you and your cuties).
- I get my hair cut and colored. I’ve been trying to grow it out and I’m at one of those yucky points where I just want to chop it all off. I think I’ll try to keep the length, but I’ve got to do something with the front–maybe some bangs because this stuff is driving me nuts!
- My good friend June Marie is having a book signing at The Booktable tomorrow afternoon–and I need to go get my autographed copy of “Into the Second Springtime.” (I think that’s the title).
- Then I’m going to figure out what to do with the bounty in the basket mentioned earlier and do some cooking and food prep for the week. I ordered some blackberries and I’m looking forward to using them in some smoothies. YUM!
- I have to get my monthly reports ready for church on Sunday.
In addition, I’m selling my house so I have to make sure I leave the place very tidy every time I go away–just in case someone wants to stop by and see it. I hope they want to stop by and see it!
All in all, a busy but very happy weekend ahead.
What are you all up to?